Business Banking ›
Washington Business Bank is here to make your business more successful. As a business owner, you know that your Business Banker should function as a member of your team. Our experienced professionals make it their priority to work with you one-on-one in order to understand your banking needs and listen to your financial goals. They customize solutions to your unique business situation based upon decades of lending and business experience. Washington Business Bank has a streamlined approval process with decisions that are made by people who understand what you value in a banking relationship.
Business Deposit Products
Your company’s checking and deposit accounts are probably its most frequently-used financial tools. Whatever the size or shape of your business, Washington Business Bank has checking and savings account options to make financial management easier and more rewarding. Our check imaging service gives you check copies in each statement to aid you in record keeping. And when you have excess balances in your checking account, we offer ways to help those balances grow. Additionally, our professional team is eager to provide you with first rate client service to make banking matters easier, so you can concentrate on more important things, like keeping your clients satisfied.
A brief description of our useful services and banking features are listed below, for a more complete description please contact us at (360) 754-1945.
• ATM/Debit Cards to allow access to funds with ease, confidence and security.
• Night Deposit Services for making secure deposits after hours.
• Internet banking to transfer funds or balance accounts.
• Monthly statements with enclosed check images.
• Merchant services to give your clients more choices.
• Internet bill pay to pay bills with the click of a mouse.
• Cash and coin ordering so that your business can function properly.